Saturday, November 1, 2008

SATURDAYS

hawh it was boring, anyways woke up around 7 but then fell back to sleep then woke up around 8 somthing then yeahh was just laying down being boored thnking of my baaabe ! and then anyways got ready for work cause my aunty picking me up, and yeahh then was talking to my babe while waiting it took my aunty so long to pick me up ahah,
and yeahh aunty picked me up around 10 somthing went waikele pick up some stuff then wahiawa pick up other stuffs then went work wasent really that busssay ,thaank good ness :] :] :]

annyways i finished at 6 and yeahh waited for my mom to pick me up so i was talking to my little cousins :] we were eating chicken nuggets and french fries, and yeahh was talking stories while waiting for my mommmy to pick me up and yeahh
then call babe omgg he wasent answering cause i was gonna go over and watch the movie with him like he said and yeahh the mom told me he went with aj to a parrty so i called aj and yeahh babe said he was gonna go to the paarty tarens party and im like ohhh i forgot about that hawwh he was being mean to me :[ giving me attitude and all that i feelt really sad :[ cause babe was being mean and yeahh
then he kept calling and asking me if im going or not, but i doubt i was going cause i dont even know where she lives and like i dont know how imma get there so yeahh i felt bad
so now im home beeing BORED ! bleehhh I MISS MY BAABE :[

anyways imma get off blogger for today blehh !
NIGHT

No comments: