Sunday, November 2, 2008

aw maan,

SUNDAYS, haha

kaay i stayed up till 5 watching a movie on disney channel and watching the little mermaid :]
becauuse i was talking to babe cause he called SO LATE hehe he woke me up,

anyways went sleep then woke up around 9 somthing than got ready for work i srarted at 11 and ended at 6 wasent bussy until hours passed by omgg ! was busssay but oh wells
then yeahh was getting orders ready and alla that

then after work mommy picked me up with my cousins and sister mommy bought me clothes :] how nice bwhaha, then they dropped me off my bebehhs house i got him a dblcburger and yeahh i was exhausted from work so i went to lay down and then we went to watch the movie together notebook awwuh :] i love that mooovie anyways we didnt finish it cause we kept pausing it i ate saimen and he ate his double cheese burger, then yeahh me and babe were just talking about things, and yeahh after that me babe and the mom went acrosse the neighbors house to look at some christmas lights from philipines WOW SO PRETTYFUL yenno :] i love it awwuh but then my mommy wont buy one that suucks
so anyways now im home daddy picked me up

blahh gotta go shower now

GOOD NIGHT

No comments: