Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEEN !
BWHAHAHA :]

kaay woke up around 620 i was to tired -_- kay then got ready blah blah,
went to on the shcool bus was sitting with jooyce :) then i was talking to m baabe the whole time haha, awwh i love m boyfriend forever and ever :] anyways got to schoo hehe was stil talk to him ;] and yeahh was taking pictures then 1st did work, 2nd period finished my project then was frreee time the whole time lunch aww everyone was so dressed up some were funny some were weird some were cuute and some were just plain horiable hahaha omgg, but anyways took pictures with mostly everyone :] AWWUH !
then 3rd had a quiz omgg toook me the whole pd to finish it damn it was hard lol well some of it 4th period was just playing with the phootoboooth on the mac, in class haha so funny !
then got home was waiting for my dad to pick me up and he finally did, OMGG WAS SOFRICKEN TRIFFIC I FELT BAD FOR MY DAD cause it was looong haha,, awwuh sorray daddy ! then yeah got to babes house the first thing i did was hug him HAHA right after he got out of the shower OUWEE :] && saidd HAPPY TEN MONTHS BABE!
then i gave him a kiss MWAUH :]i love loooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhim forever and ever till infinity :]MWAAUH *
was spending my whole time with him hawh i miss him so much now errgh i cooked me saimen then me his cousin aj and babe went to go pick u patrick to go to the haunted place i forget where so me and babe started to be concited ;] haha awuh but then i never go with them i told them to drop me off back to babes house and leave me there cause my mommy was gonna pick me up and i was scared andyeahh ! awwuh :[ i wanted to spend more time with my babbe :[ its ohkaay imma see hm tomorrow FASHUURE bwhaha,

anyways im done getting my cannnddaays ! and yeahh was short hahah but i got alot of candys haha, kaay GOOOD NIGHT EVERYONE HAPPY HALLOWEEN BWHAHAHHAHAHA,



:] BOOOO!

No comments: