Friday, February 5, 2010


(me and my girls <3)

Today was another freezing day I loved it (: but yeah so today's Thursday which means no school tomorrow cause furlough Fridays!!! so school was boring but lunch was fun as always & like after-school I got this missed called from Jeans warehouse which is where I applied for and then after-school listened to their voice mail and they told me to call them back and what not, so like I called them back and the lady Suzie which is the MANAGER set up an interview tomorrow at 9 in the morning before they open up. & I was excited because hopefully I'll get back to work, but then I'm also nervous cause I never had an interview before and I don't wanna look like a fool tomorrow -_- so all I have to do his pray and hope god guides me through this :)
Another day and another to talk about. Bye blogger.

No comments: