Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cousin Mel's babyshower :)


(ME& MAMA MEL)

(Cousin's)

(Hello Kitty Cupcake)

(Aunties & Cousins<3)

Yesterday was my cousin Mel's 1st baby shower at Waipio, so went to her house like right after drivers ed which was around 4 & then spent mostly with Diyandra when I got there and her mommy. So like around 5ish people were coming and more were coming & more of the cousins were coming that I haven't seen or talked to in forever. So like yeah talked with Diyandra,Chynna & Chanice. So then we ate and omg the food was delicious(: After the food just chilled for a while talk more stories & then the games began hehe word scramble, guess the baby food, guess the candys in the diaper & finding words. It was fun but I didn't win anything but then my aunty sunny said shes gonna give me something when I leave so yeah :) Then after that went in the other garage and mel opened all her gifts and omg there was huge ones and cute ones and yeah all of it was hella cute :) After that everyone chilled and i talked more stories with my cousins and took pictures :) By 9sih my auntys uncles were drinking already even some of the cousins. Then by 10ish they all danced haha very hilarious :) then after that left around 10sih and yeah got home by 11. Loved my other side of the family, they always know how to have fun hehe gotta love them <3

No comments: