Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello February,

So before the day of the first of FEB. Me & my boyfriend made Two years & One month (: didn't see him so whatevers, almost valentines day and I have no idea what I wan't to give my boyfriend D: still thinking of something nice to give him since he's been such a good boyfriend haha well kinda ;p
Omg & hawaii's weather has been so bipolar lately, first it was sunny and hot and the next day was raining like out of no where and today it's like freezing cold! ahh I dont want it to rain but I wan't the weather to be cold forever :) I love it...


Well my cousins babyshower is coming soon and baby planned to go movies on friday I HOPE he follows through this plan since he insisted -_-
anywhos gonna hit the sheets now good night blogger :)

No comments: