Saturday, January 30, 2010

Had a good day

It was a good day today (: Furlough Fridays so NO SCHOOL.
Anyways woke up from boyfriend call at 6:25 and got ready as fast as I could, cause me,him & his brother were going to UH. So got ready and forgot my breakfast. So me & my mom were already on the road at like 6:40ish and like got to babes house a minute before it hit 7 (: RIGHT ON TIME. But like when I got there boyfriends brother wasn't even awake yet haha, but babe had to take picture of the sunset for his photography class so we went in his backyard on this rock hill thingy that in the back of his house that has a really great view of the sunset and yeah we watched it rise like probably 7:15ish I'm guessing. It was nice, big and red very pretty (: Finally babes brother woke up and we were on the road like 7:20ish. Finally got to UH and his brothers dorm room hehe college like looks fun (: can't wait.. but anywho the dorms look cool got AC and everything for you. Me babe and his brother went to the cafe to go eat breakfast & I must say its very YUMMY all though I only ate cereal but still looks YUM!!! after eating breakfast went back to babes brothers dorm room and his brother went to go workout and me and babe were just relaxing, talking stories and watching t.v Then when babes brother came back like 9ish babes brother drew us a MAP to this fishing pond by UH and it was cool and an adventure (; got to see the pond while babes brother went to his class which was around 10ish. But pond we couldn't go closer because there were construction workers so me and babe went back to the dorm relaxed again and then took a nap felt good sleeping with the AC I must say I had a very good nap with my love. Woke up around 12:30ish cause babes brother came back to the dorm cause he was done with his class. & then after that we went back to babes house, & I was hungry cause I didn't have lunch so I made lunch for the both of us (: but babe was sleeping again -_- & then like 3ish babes cousins and friends all came at once the house came from only me and babe to like 9 people at the house. Oh my. So kindly me I made them two batches of brownies & omg it went by very fast it must of been that yummy (: at like 7ish me chan and courtney went to orangetree cause I wanted to eat something cold on this rainy weather and then after that we went longs because chan had to buy some CLIPS ! & as we were exiting I seen my dad haha he was asking if i wanted to come home but didnt wanna cause it was so early still. After that went babes house fed him the yogurt that I bought for me & him... Then around like 8ish everyone left for pats house and then me and babe were just talking while he was showering & then after that we played Jellyfish haha so fun but so irritating playing with my boyfriend cause he's coming beter and I'm just being junk at it so whatevers. Then like 9ish left babes house and now I'm home. Today was a good day (: loved it.

No comments: