Friday, December 4, 2009

Just hours away..

Until I'm finally 16TEEN (; it felt forever that I was 15 haha. Well I'm excited for my birthday kinda but I'm stressing because I still got no idea what to do if I should just have a big party or just a small bbq.. And knowing me I'm very bad at choosing.. anyways me and my boyfriend is well I guess in an arguement about how I'm not giving him space & Idk its confusing right now because I thought things between us was great..& what sucks the most is were argueing and my birthday is hours away and I don't even wanna feel sad. I just want everything to get better before my birthday D; & he hasen't even called me almost HALF of today and I was gonna see him after he was done hanging with his cousin but since he's not answering or calling I dont know now...
anyways its so fast how this year is almost done christmas is soon and I still haven't gone christmas shopping for anyone... aw man & plus I need a job it sucks being jobless ever since I quit at my other job.. but whatevers I'll find a way.

update this later.

No comments: