Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another day,

Just another regular day, it was very cold in the morning that I didn't wanna get out of bed I just wanted to stay in my comfortable bed and my blanket. But I couldn't but later on during the day it was not getting all that cold. School was school learned new things had fun with the friends got some laughs... & since it was a half day I couldn't wait till afterschool because I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend already. So afterschool dropped noli off at michelles house, then dropped my sister home and then my friend john dropped me off at my boyfriends house. & when I got there babe's friend enrico and chanel were there doing there physics project haha I find it funny which is why I can't wait to watch it. when my boyfriends done editing it. So spent time with my boyfriend after they left, talked, snuggled and watching t.v together it was fun because I missed him so much. Oh yeah just a reminder THREE more days till MY BIRTHDAY. I seriously have no idea what to do I'm wondering if I should make a party or just a small little dinner with some of my friends and my family. But then again my boyfriend said he has something plan for me but Idk will just see. So anyways gonna go do my homework and finish it alrright good bye.

No comments: