Monday, April 27, 2009

modddy wreck!

ugh so irrittaating, i have my fricken period and im so mooodddy!
WHAT A BOYFRIEND, THANKS FOR NOT BACKING ME UP >:[ tear*
ugh okay this is the storrry !
i was at confirmation class today and like after that i was all in a good moood and what not, UNTIL i went by my boyfriend and his upper echelon, -_- i saw the picture of the senior prom picture frrom waipahu it was babiy and his friend i mean i knwo it was just a picture but i didnt like the pose i just feel weird cos its another girl(hisfriend) in the picture makes me uncomfortable >;[ okay that was the first thing that got me bugged out, then like i over heard michael and my boyfriend talking that hes moving to l.a and i told babiy "aw the upperechlon are drifting" and babiy says this in a sassy way "no were not were going to be friend forever " ( he said somthing else but i forgot) ANYWAYS then michael says what makes you think that and i said isent it because your moving in the mainland and michelle is moving to ny and then lan goes shes back already ever since last week or i think he said yesterday idk but yeah then micheael was like yeah shes back already blah blah blah.. then lan and michael were telling me to go back somwhere i think they said go back to that yellow thing idk but yeha i started to get fricken irritated , so i yelled at them saying YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN, i looked at my boyfriend he was just laughing and not even telling them to stop, so aafter i yelled that i turned around and walked away all upset ! i was tearing a little, then i walked to my cousin dean he told me my aunty is here already so i was walking and then i was tearing a little and i looked back i saw my boyfriend he was just walking SO SLOOOWW gah he didnt even like run or whatevers ! so last minute. i mean like you had all the seconds in the world to at least run to me or do somthing about it but nooo did you ! ugh SOME BOYFRIEND and pluuus i have my fricken period im very mooodddy !!!! so you cant blame me cos i did nothing wrong RIGHT ! irritated forrealz he didnt even like try to call me with his ceellll !
ugh so i was crying in my auntys car and yeah UGH IM SO NOT IN THE MOOD BYE >;[

No comments: