Friday, February 6, 2009

ITS BEEN A WHILE

since ive gone on this thing well updating on what i havent wrote
its been very cooold lately in hawaii and i LOVE IT :D c'mon who loves the heat not me EW grosse hahaha
but yeah i love it when its cold :D makes me feel goood like my jackets are finally useful to use
but annyways me and babe maid 13 months 1 year and 1 month :D haha annd yeah
school its alright im such a nerd now im like studying alot and trying to finish all my work esp. my fourth period teacher gaah does she give alot of work YES SHE DOES !

anyways ugh work speaking of work i have work tomorrow EW i hate working its so like adult hood or whatevers and im not even close to being a fricken addult wth,
hmm what else have happend lately uhm uhm idunno but yeah been out lately well most of the time and yeah i want a new hair cut but i cant make up my mind on what hair cut i want its hard but i just cutt my bangs for now ! so yeah.

uhmm well its a friday and im at boyfriends house ugh ew lol just kidding i love him. and yeah im waiting for him to finish showering but gaah hes gonna take like FOREVERS ! and right now im eating chicken but i was thinking more of saimenbut the mom kept like assking so might as weell et it


anyways bbl bye

No comments: