Friday, January 23, 2009

today

it was alright i guess,

this morning got up was freeezing as always ! and then i called babe up and we talked and ughh im sad ! YOU NEVER MAKE TIME FOR ME ANY MORE gosh i know your helping out at church which is a good thing but C'MON what about you theres alot of other people there to help why do you always have to go cant you at least miss ONE DAY without going and just being with me ! i know i cant compair to god and his church but at least spend time with me at least fit me in your busy schedule, yenno im having the feeling again when im being forgotten or not wanted, ! hmmmph

anyways went to school being a good girl as iam did mostly ALL my work as usual in 1st did work and then faliysha gave me and j9 a hello kitty chain wow it was nice of her :D
then 2nd did more work i finised early so i just listein to songs
lunch went to j building but then only DS students could go in today ugh so annoying i wanted them pictures but just gonna get it next week monday if we can
3rd period did more work did the 1.6 tried to finish it
4th period did my carreeer thing i finished :D

and now im home im suh bored and babe aint even answering ugh i guess hes just gonna call me IF HE FEELS LIKE IT !
ughh whatevers
kae bye

No comments: