Saturday, December 20, 2008

yesterday

okay today was fffun on the last day of school,
kaaee so woke up got ready for school i wass by myself walking to d building but whatevers then i saw kayla we were talking,
and then christian them came oh no baaangah haha asked him about his fight and yehh alex was an ass, sttupid ! but yeaaah then brandon came and then dulce them came gave her christmas gift bwhaha so then the bell range first period watched a movie and then 2nd period watched another movie batmaannn mhmm but i wasent paying much attention though cause like i was playing with juanitos phone trying to beeat him at snake bwhaha, then recess gave jasmine her gift and then yeah talked with people, then 3rd period played this game and then 4th period just did my wwoork got some brownies from marc haha and jasmine stayed in my class then the bell ranged at 11 30 but i stayed back me and jas stayed bck to work on our thing for mr raamiscal and then like brandon came cause he has to work on his thing to so we talked and yehh i tried finishing inside my dvd but then like i choose a theme very difficult , so i used another one and i loved it so im almost done with it FINALLY im so haapppy (:
then yeah it was like 2 somthing so cought city bus to jasmines house but then i dad picked me up when i was walking, to her house and then daddy dropped me of at babes house (: &&&nd then hugged babe cause i never seen him in like foreva,babe gived me my gift from my buddy aw "THAANKS BUDDY " and then yeah then we played jon can a poo haha im still the champion hun (: and everytime one of us lost we would have to put candy in our mouth haha then he wanted to wrestle ergh i lost and then we watched a movie he liked i fell asleep haha he was trying to wake me up haha you booger lol. after that my mom them came to pick us up we went city lights together aw i loved it cause i get to go with him this time (: annyways took picture ugh there was so many people so annoying stuupid hahhaa, so yeh i was like "gaah everyones like in my way can you guys just movie gaahhh" so they did ahaha sorry but yeah was annoying to be in a croud, thne as we were walking out babe said he seen my ex i was like what ex and hes like "edger" and i didnt belive him so i was like whatever so then yeah babe and i were taking picture by the tree && then mom saw an old friend of hers and then babe starts talking to somone and i loook and it was him i was like EWWWW WTHECK haha but whatevers he saw me i saw him and his bebehh how cute but yeah then family and babe and i left and he piggy backed me and omgg i saw him again haha gahh, thhen we went to go eat shiros haha it was babes first time there i was surprise lmao,
and then yeah now im VERY TIRED omggg was a good day after all (:

No comments: