Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TWO MORE FAYS

till christmas omg so fast auready
aw almost the end of the year im excited cause almost gonna make A YEAR with bebeh (:
but im sad cause the years gonna end aw so faast DAMMN ! time flys by hahah

well christmas im not evn done shopping for anyone HAAAWH ! i guess i might spend my christmas money on them ergh or not im not sure i gotta check first !

i still have to get so much AW !
but annyways i think imma get babe one more things he bought me somthing so expensive AW !
but yeah annyways today HEADSHOTS (: took picture with bebehh i was with my mommy sister cousins and sisters friends so yeah my cousin dean was first cause he was taking pictures by himself then NEXT was me and bebeh but then babe stayed outside cause all they had to put on him was powder and then yeah the lady that did my hair she was very nice and cool, and i love how she did my make up i felt like i was going prm (: then yeah babe and i took pictures 5 shots and then i changed my look haha we were matching (: it was yello and then blue after for my second shot,
then yeah was done then like had to chooose OMG so hard to pick i wanted to retake it cause i didnt really like some of it haha but oh wellls me and babe finally chose what we agreed on and yeah, so sisters friends were still up but my mommy said we can go walk arund pearls sp we did and babe bought me my christmas gift cause he said he wont have time and like yyyeah ! he bought me a hello kitty bag for $70 hehe aw he so sweet <3
then yeah after that we walked around ate and yeahh walked so more, then got tired so then waited for everyone to come to macys and yeah i saw a shoe i wanted its coach very cute (:

then yeah mommy dropped me and bebehs house we were waiting for his cousin vince to come pick us up cause they were gonna play basket ball ! then like yeah they came vince ryan and tyerston so we went kunia basket ball courts, they played and yeahhh i was just watching with kenneths other cousin AJ, and yah was so cooold and i was getting hungry ! so then mommy called she picked me up and yeahh, went jack n the box bought me sandwich and then went back to the basket ball courts cause i forgot to give babe his keys and camera, then like yeah gave him my fries and sandwich he looked hungry aw babeh,
then yeah droped sisters friends off and yeah now home booored

kay tomorrows annother day HAAAWH bye :]

No comments: