Saturday, December 6, 2008

hmm,

im sad lately :[

its so like differnt how your acking now days jasmine says you ack like kevin your cousin but i dont think so, yesterday on my birthday it was suppose to be a good day for me yennno but no you didnt even make it special for me you just maid my birthday so miserable for me cause how your acking just cause they came i mean why did you have to stay mad for the whole time at my party thats ridiculous and plus you said your okay with them already then whats the problem ? haawh i dont understand you somtimes you couldnt even look at me or even talk to me ,you were just being rude to me and my whole family i mean C'MON now thats not like you your like changing through out this relationship your not nice to me as before you dont treat me how you did before your rude, idk your just differnt lately and it makes me sad i wish everything was how it used to be how we NEVER EVER did fight & argue how everything would just be great yenno smiles giggles * how you would always call me just checking up on me and talk to me for hours and hours, idk i just miss things lately,
and wow today including last night you dont even bother calling me last night i waited by my cell phone half of the night just waiting for the call hawh, and today omgg your so mmean i kept calling you and calling you and i even told you to answer your phone DID YOU NO ! you didnt your mom answerd saying you were outside, idk i dont even think your mom likes me she always looks mad at me or somthing like wow i didnt even do anything, haawh i kept calling you NO PICK UP not even one at least from you and then when i called again like at 11 somthing, your grandpa answerd saying your at the prty already i mean like WOW BABE, thats so jerkish kind you couldnt even like at least talk for me for a while sheesh, now i have to wait for your call tnight cause i know your not gonna be home till late, as always

I ALWAYS wonder if you even think how i feel somtimes, cause i mean its like i always have to say sorry whenever were arguing, even if i did nothing wrong, i feel like im always the bad person that always says sorry for whats going on,
and that look on your face like when your mad or irritated GAHHH' it makes me so sad and irritated when you make those faces its like not hard to look kind its like i have to beg on my kneesss to say sorry so that expression of your face goes away,
i hate it when i have feelings like this i feel so crappy :(
my mom said i should just stop being so give in kind to you she says im to nice to you and you tke control of me and i should stop that cause your just like steping on me, idk somthing like that,

baabe i dont want arguing like other couples do i dont wanna fight i dont wann cry i dont wanna always keep waiting, i just want you i just want the old you i want how everything was I MISS IT,
i dont want you yelling at me i dont want you to always be tired when you call me so we less talk i dont want you always going out and coming home late,

dont you know what im saying I JUST WANT everything how it was I MISS YOU I MISS HOW OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS BEFORE, yenno
well im just expressin my feelings yenno



I LOVE YOU FOREVER, but just stop hurting me lately okay ...

No comments: