Friday, December 5, 2008

DECEMBER FIVE 2008

ITS MY BIRTHDAY (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,

haha yaaay (: well last night exact twelve my phone was ringing craazy lol oh mann i was sleeping and all of a sudden RING RING RING RING RING RING & MORE RING hahaha well the first person was actually my boyfriend to greet me hahaha he almost forgot he was like sleeping auready but then the first person of my friends to greet me was JUNE RIVERA hah everyone else that said they were gonna be the first to greet me they fell asleep looking at the clock how funny, well i got a voicemail from jaasmine how cute thanks bebehh then after that everyone texted me haha omgg AWW (:
thanks everyone for greeting all LAST NNIGHT omgg haha (:

aw but that sucks cause when i woke up i couldnt go school like i was about to get ready but my mom said no i have to stay home HAAAWH man :[ and everyone was expecting my birthday asss there tday aw man SORRAY EVERYONE ! but anyways my mom was playing the birthday song JUST FOR ME haha nahh she does that everyyear lol, i was dancing to it oh no oh no maid me feel so SPECIAL ahhaa, (: i love it
then my mom them left and i was just watching tv jasmine called me asking where i was and she brought everything idk what she was talking about and yehh then i told dulce to video tape everyone saying happpy birthday to me since i cant be there that way i can see it and see what i missed and alla that HOOOO SMART YEAH (: im so smart lol after that my aunty called me even my uncle from the mainland greeting me then yeah i went sleeep cause i was tired and my head was sore and i felt weak so i slept till 11 or almost 12 then my little cousin came hes sick like me except he only has a fever which is a good thing, he dont gotta get the fricken flu like me ERRRGH,

well berightback with this watching poolar express with my baby cousin i dont know what imma do today but i hope its fun imma keep it updated (:

BERIGHTBACK

kay back so far my party is alright not fun as i wanted it to be :[
well my cousin and aunty them came as i said and then june and japan them came and of couse BAABE came (:

omgg my mom maid me LOTS of food omggaah feeliing like a fattass haha nah it was delicious, aw jasmine came over and since i ddint go school they maid me a cake with the letter "A" with rings on it (: and theymaid me a poster of mee and they gave me this thing i have to wear all the time saying "birthday girl" haha how sweet i love you SBG's MWAAUH (:

then yeah me and babe were talking UNTIL haaaawh when june them came he like ackted so differnt after he was being mean and ignoring me and not even like talk to me and haaawh its just ruining my birthday right now i feel so sad especially ON MY BIRTHDAY i mena c;mon why would he ack like that ON MY BIRTHDAY !!!! hawh idk but its just driving me crazy how hes acking idk what to do , but like my aunty said ENJOY it i only have like what two more hours to enjoy my birthday so might as well make the best out of it already RRRIGHT
kaay imma go HAAAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEE YAAY (:

bye

1 comment:

EEEYA said...

Happpy birthday love :D