Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TUES,NOV 25

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA OCAARIZZZOO
i dont think i spelt it right its okaay bwhaha

anyways what a day so LONG damn well woke up early by my cousins mouth so loud haha yehh outside was dark i thought they woke me up at the right time if they didnt i would of been mad (:
anyways got ready it was cold and windy again ILOOOVEIT
anyways did work in 1st pd then second pd did this work about evolution thingy was easy
then 3rd i was only there for a while did geomotry and then mommy picked me my cousins and my sister up we all had docttors apt. man was some sorta fun but yeah got physical and i got a blood test and then my cousin chanele had MIA i think idk somthing like that and x-ray deng took half the day and i wanted to see my bebehh but errgh was late auready then went pearls to go shopping for my dress for winterball thingy I FOUND IT YAY (:
then yehh looked around omg FOREVER21 look so FOREVA LOOKING very upgraded,

ergh i wanted to buy me so many baggs &tops but couldnt even if i could ergh had to only buy my dresses this time oh wells black friday soon anyways so yehh SAVING mann
then went to my uncles house aw mannn.....

ANYWAYS went back and forth to places and finally home i swear i think today was the longest ivebeen in my mommys car haha oh wells



10 more days till my birthday woohoo... :]

KAY GNIGHT

No comments: