Monday, November 24, 2008

SO LONG

i havent been on here oh mann, bussy me !

well anyways things been good (: its ALMOST my birthday in 11 more days yaay (: but anyways right now is my cousins joshua birthday hes 13th now haha oh mann teenager auready, haha well im suh bored today at school was auright i love my hair today haha wasent messy or whatever haha (:

well me and babe almost make ELEVEN MONTHS oh yess (:

erggh its been so cold lately i love the weather like this makes me feel good, its not like hot or whatevers its just right, anyways its almost black friday SALE SALE SALE !!! gotta go shopping for everyone on my list and they are:


1)parents
2)sister
3)baaabe (:
4)bestfriend
5)jasmine
6)sheila
7)dulce

the maain people mhhhm
ergh its boring right now blehh

well ill update more tmorrow i guess
KBYE!

No comments: