Saturday, October 25, 2008

TOOODAAAY...

was very journey kind and fun kept me bussay :]
first woke up around 6 i think my little cousin woke me up :) I LOVE HHHIM but annyways got ready YAAY NO WORK FOR TODAY woohoo ^_^ so yeah got ready played with my little cousin and yeahh called bebehh but he never answer but the mommy did and i told her and she said just come over AWWUH :] so yeahh left the house got to boyfriends house haha SURRPRISED HIM lol his eyes bwhaha and YEAAHHHH wink wink * so waited for boyfriend to get ready for his little cousins party today he had no idea what to wear was stressing me and the mommy lol but yeah left the hhouse got there at hickum awwuh was fun and the food was good rebel souljah performed there goooood :] i saw fiiiiisshys so colorful haha anyways rode with kevin them back hhome went out again with AJ & my bebehh :] wwent to this beach i have no idea there was a beach there HAHAH, i saaww marvie :) she suh cuute and nnice talked with her for a little cause she went back in the water, so stayed by myself cause mostly half of the people there i never knew played with the sand babe came back from the water and stayed with me YAAY :) thhen he layed dwn and i putted sand on him all over him haha suh funny loook like one floating head yeah then he went shower so funny christian them lol ewwwuh yeahh took picture with marvie then everyone went hhome went loco moco in kunia but then me and babe went wal mart instead and ate at mcdees just the two of us :) MWAAUH * bought 2 apple pie for aj then bought my mommy and daddy sodas :) thheen went babes house for a while awwuh im sadd i wanted to stay with him longer but mommy picked me up already but its okaay TOMORROWW :) i might see him YAAAYYY
but annyways now im hhome ergh im blooowwwdded ahaha imma run tomorrow :)

mkaay GNIGHT !

No comments: