Friday, October 24, 2008

BORRING DAY

hawwh well today it was very very boring VERY !!! not even kidding
well got ready for school yaddah yaddah yaddah wait for people to come school cause yeah always not that much poeple in the morning but then people came ONE BY ONE, jasmine them came :] then vinny came and then alex came and then branden came and then yeaah so on so on
then first read macbeth act 2 scen 1&2 SO INTERESTING act 2 i love it :]
then 2nd period maid DNA CELLS omgah yenno peoples dna it like grose to like 6 inch SO LONG YEAH frrrick haha well yeah maid out of CANDY i got me some gummy bears MMMM :)
lunch boring took pictures, then 3rd period learned things got a fricken quiz not that badd 4th period mr RAMISCAL thought us about videos or i think voice somthing idk but yeah had to finish my beatts BUT IM DDONNNE YAAY finallay
after school saw somone but he told me to say "I NEVER " SEE HIM haha loser errgh but then i kept calling my bebehh but he never answer and he told me see him today when he not answering ERRGH make me so sad :[ so im stuck home being bored agaaain, and i think might go plantation in waipahu idk ! but will see will see if i dont get sccared daamn,

KAY BRB

No comments: