Wednesday, October 22, 2008

OCT.21.08

Today,well woke up around 6:20 errgh i felt so disgusted my throat was sore my throat sounded retarded my nose hurted and like ughh i felt BLAAHHH, but anyways went to fourth stop cause the bus went to thrid the place i normally go to and yeaah, but anyways got to school forgot to do my math homework YIKES !
so went in my teachers class ask for help was confusing thhen 2nd had a fricken TEST was hhard, and so expected never even sttudy for it suh juunk i felt so dumb lunch was FUNNNAAY because haha NAHH NO WORRAYS was just FUNNY lmao, gonna be so memorable yeah shheeila haha and fricken christian being one fob lol
then thhird period grr ANOTHER TEST, but whatevers WAS EAASAY :] then fourth i felt worst my head started to hurt and omggoodnes i was so tired but was making beats in the class damn was so cold after school wait for my mom to pick me my cousins and sister and her friend up then went 7eleven, then affter that pick up my other cousin after thhat went dentist for check up and AFTER THHAT went my boyfriends house :) i ate some of his chicken sandwich MMM, and i ate pizza was good, OMGGOODNES was so scary the movie we was watching with aj and kevin them omggoosh i was screaming and jumping and yeah HAHA i felt so jjuunk though i was sick, but my baby was making me feel better awuh i love him :] ;] <3
so then went with aj patrick and kevin and of course my boyfriend to pacific get coustum and alla that went outside talked with kevin and everything AWWWWUH >:[ so sssad but annyways no like ssay so yeah then went back to my boyfriends house kevin came with talked mmore with hhim me and my boyfriend was talking to him and yeah :[ then went hhome and yeaah doing this now so errgh i still feel sick my head is like huuurting and my nose is STILL HURTING errgh kay BYE ;]

No comments: