Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10.22.08

today well woke up around 6 15 around there ergh still feeling sick it sucks, got ready for school dawnughven texted me while i was getting ready but anyways almost didnt go school but i forced myself to cause didnt wanna miss anything and fall behind, but thhen anyways 1st pd,PARRTAY :) 2nd pd watch a dna thingy csi lunch was with sheila chanel and danielle kevin u.texted me yeaah then 3rd pd learned new things ergh couldnt understand damn my stupid shorts kept going up was errking then 4th pd maid more beats and now im hhome

OH YEAAH PAY CHECK TODAY YAAY $$$
bwhaha
kaay back with this anyways went to go get my paycheck like i sssaid in mililani, ,my dad went to go meet up with my uncle sam hah i dont even recgonize uhm but yeah went to kevins house (boyfriend cousin) to go wait for my bebehh and his older cousin to come yeah just talked with kevin then BEBEHH came there YAAY :) :) :) haha tried to hide but then his older cousin found me and he didnt errgh haha but then he was misssin so i went to look for him went outside ha SO FUNNY ! he figured i was outside since i closed the door then when i was bout to go kevins room i saw somone go in the shower haha i looked it was my BOYFRIEND hahahaha loser lmao, so funny then yeah was with hiim the whole time :) until my mommy picked me up like around 5 somthing had to say byye AWUH :[ affter that went mcdees gets my grilled chicken sandwich MMM I LOVE THOSE ,<3 then buy things and now im hhome yeaah bwhaha :]

No comments: