Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rest In Peace Grandpa.



I'll think of this as a see you later not a goodbye.. I know your gonna be watching over me from above. I'm gonna miss you so much and I know tears and me missing you won't make you come back. All I have to do is accept the fact that the lord has took you from all the suffering you been through and put you to peace so you don't have to suffer anymore. But you were the bestest grandpa a gran-daughter could ask for, I know you weren't always there for me cause how sick you were, but I always love the company of seeing you with open arms and always making jokes Or you saying 'Aye my balasangko' & then you hug me so tight ;[ things won't be the same anymore with you gone and when I go to your house it'll be empty...I was just one more year away from graduating highschool and I wanted you to be there. But I'll just think of it as your spirit and love will be there for me through everything. I know your in a better place now with your family up above and your daughter + the lord is with you. I'm gonna miss you so much grandpa and it hurts not being able to see you or talk to you and getting those hugs from you which I'm gonna miss cause your hugs always gave me a warmth feeling which made everything feel better all the time I see you. I'm really gonna miss you cause I still can't believe your gone. But like I said I have to accept it. I'll see you later okay grandpa I love you so much and miss you a whole lot. May your soul rest in peace <3


September 16,1941-February 16,2010

No comments: