Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Late on one post




What boyfriend got me on valentines day. It was so cute because like as I was sleeping he kept texting me or calling me asking me where I am or what I'm doing. Then like all of a sudden it was 8 in the morning and my mom like wakes me up saying my boyfriends down stairs and I'm like literally WOKEN UP. I jumped out of bed and I was like 'what why is he here omg I wasn't even prepared' then my mother tells kenneth to come upstairs and so he does Then as I stay in the hall way thinking what to do first he has like a big heart shaped balloon singing 'YOUR STILL THE ONE, THAT MAKES ME SMILE, STILL THE ONE THAT I DREAM ABOUT. WERE STILL HAVING FUN AND YOUR STILL THE ONE' plus a dozen red roses it was so sweet and unexpected I was speechless hehe. So like anyways got ready since he was already there & then headed to his house and spend my valentines with him. It wasn't much but it was a good one especially spending it with the one you care about a lot. (: had a good valentines day hehe

No comments: