Wednesday, December 9, 2009













So my 16 birthday was very fun. Spent it with my family,friends and my boyfriend. It wasn't very big it was just right, mostly all my friends came..it was very stressful kindish because everyone kept calling my name, kept walking back and worth, up and down the stairs,answering calls, giving directions etc. It was harder then I thought. But when all that was done we watched movies in my living room "yes man" only watched some. After that ate.. sang karaoke hehe boyfriend and algie were mostly the ones singing so funny.& then after that went outside to chill with everyone and marvie and ryan lighted up firecrackers for my birthday how sweet of them :) so yeah everyone just chilled and I blew my candles out so late like aorund 10 haha after that everyone chilled,hung out,talked stories till like 2ish in the morning & thats when everyone left.Babe helped me clean up and then he left after that I went straight to bed I was so exhausted and tired. So yeah my birthday was very I loved it hehe thanks everyone for coming and the gifts ;) love all of you guys <3

No comments: