Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

So yesterday on christmas eve stayed home & then got ready at like 4ish to go to my auntys house. But then as I was getting ready my boyfriend called me telling me to get ready because he was gonna pick me up. Which was a surprise hehe cause i didnt know i was gonna see him. So yeah got ready faster and my mommy rapped his gifts. So as I was waiting I was playing with my little cousin and then baby came hehe. So we wen't to his house and cuddled with eachother and talking. Then babes mom gave me a present and his brother and caitlyn gave me a present too. Aw how sweet <3 the mommy gave me make-up & babes brother them gave me a gift card at my favorite store. So I was cuddling with baby and watching christmas movies together <3 but he was getting sick aww took care of him for a while. Stayed there till 8 something almost 9 and then went to auntys house. Ate some food..and talked with my cousins.

Then it finally hit 12 opened presents it wasen't much for me but it was enough better then nothing.After got my money from all my aunty and uncle hehe. Wen't home around 1ish and I was hella tired. So since I have all my money back time to go shopping for my mommy & daddy and boyfriend since i didnt get them anything yet D;
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE <3

No comments: