Monday, December 14, 2009

I feel alone.

So my mom knows what I've been doing because I wasen't feeling good...So I just had to tell my mom I hate lying to her. & she was the number one person who I always runned to about everything she was like my bestfriend. But now I feel like since this situation happened I feel like we have this real big space which makes it uncomfortable and as if I can't even talk to her anymore. I really feel like I've hurted her which I wasen't thinking of and that I'm sorry....
I really hate feeling alone.But like I made mistakes and so did my mom she made more mistakes then I did..I just did one mistake and I'm learning from it which I won't do again but my mom she still keeps it from her parents even if she is all grown up. Idk why I feel like the bad person in this it's just one mistake and Im learning from it like everyone else does. Idk why my mom can't just get pass from this -_-

I hate this and I hate today D;

No comments: