Friday, May 22, 2009

updating :D

okay im back updating like i said,

well lately has been stressful BECAUSE ! its almost the ending the school year and lots of projects and essays due. i hate when its the ending of school cos this is what happens... but ANYWAYS enough about school
I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND :D yes thats true I LOVE HIM im falling inlove i said LOVE i know what that feeling is and i dont want to share that with anyone cos yeah its my type of love im feeling ehe but yeah i feel like me and him are beginning to get more closer to eachother everday ! like yesterday i was so happpy all over again ehe i love that feeling AW,

but annyways lets see summer break is coming and graduations OMGOODNESS i gotta buy alot of flowers or maybe i should just take pictures with them and make it as a memory haha LAST LONGER RIGHT!...

i finally went shopping FINALLY i havent shoppped in a long time since work is always taking away my weeknd fun i went with my mommy and sister waikele and found me an outfit for friday ehe ! its cute,
ohyeah i dont really like my hair right now btw cos yeah my mommy messed it up its not really that long as before its like medium AW :[
my hair aint what i pictured it now i might as well make it short !

but yeah keep this blogger thingy updated,
laters !

No comments: