Friday, April 17, 2009

I HAAVENT

BEEN ON HERE FOR LONG TIME so anything new you ask? well yes theirs been alot of birthdays first one was my friend algee which was on APRIL 5TH then my boyfriends birthday which one was on APRIL 7TH yeah hes like so OLD HAHAH HES 17 wowzers talk about OLD ASS, just kidding and then another birthday was my freind april on april 10 which was on a good friday, and then my friend cassie which was on the 13th and then on april 16 was my friend ervinnne bday and next birthday boy is nolaay which is oon the 22nd wooww i didnt realize how much peoples birthday is in april haha aw :D
but yeah this month aint so bad pretty bussy and yeah aw almost end of school year im almost a junior so faast
well im at my baabiys house right now and hes being weird lol just cause.. ill say later or not because uhh hes ticking me and watching whatever i write lmao, so yeah ill be right back with this later byyyies :D my blogger reader

No comments: