Tuesday, March 24, 2009

when you feel everyone just left your world it crashes

hmm... idk im at boyfriends house at first it was good and fun we spent time together buh then idk its like he takes things seriously HES SUCH A BIG BABY !
idk emotions emotions like i said im on a emotional rollercoster
why is that i miss how everything was before yeenno how their was no problem in our relationship how i used to open up to you and tell you everything how we just use to goof around before how you couldnt wait to see me or talk to me i miss that ! like idk i feel our relationship changes and i dont want it to change! I dont want things to be differnt, i miss smiling a lot i miss everything about how our relationship was before,
I MISS YOU! and everything about you. How come you cant be the type of guy that does anything for me make me feel special at least for a day, yenno cos i wanna feel special too not only you, its like im the only one fixing things in this relationship CAN YOU START ACKING LIKE A BOYFRIEND AND I CAN FINALLY ACK LIKE THE GIRLFRIEND IN THIS RELATIONSHIP INSTEAD OF ME BEING BOTH OF IT, its tiring yenno. !

143 you dont even know how much you mean to me why do you think i always put the pieces together when its brken. ! because i dont wanna loose you and everything that i say im real with you and i mean every word that i say when i say I PROMISE I KEEP IT! when i say I LOVE YOU I MEAN IT everything i say its truthful and no dishonesty,

ugh i feel so lonely in this relationship, its like when im reaching out for you i feel nothing theirs nothing, ! its suh LONELY!

No comments: