Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OMG

aw so junk restreat is soon and baabes gonna go to it and no talking or seeing eachother for like THREE DAYS , thats long for me >:[
but today was boring as always BACK IN SCHOOL ugh -_- my classes SOME are the same but the only one changed was my 2nd and 4th AW I SWEAR I MISS MY 4TH PERIOD i miss everyone in it and my teacher ergh that class was so DAMN FUN >:[ i want that class next year in my junior year OH YEAH bwhaha,

but my 4th period now is so boring and hard i know I'm gonna get headache everyday haha !
but lunch today was good i ate my lunch which was shoyu chicken and bread YUM !
then yeah talked with sheila them SHEILA FORGET HIM bwhaha hes a jerk :D and you know you can do WAY BETTER oh yes !
then dulce was talking to me about the person that looks like me THATS ANNOYING NOW ! haha i dont want somone looking like me so creepy
and yeah she dont look nothing like me i dont see it ! ERGH COPY CATTER haha
then yeah dulce was teasing me bout it :[ and then yeahh


after school rode the school bus OMG so ridiculous the bus drivers why the heck we gotta pay for the bus when like were not gonna ride it froever so waste money like forreal i rather catch city bus already ! and then yeah my bus driver took my old bus pass away from me and my cousin cause it was OLD >:[ like wth you gonna do with it CRAZY SHIM LADY

then dad brought me to my baabes house :D spend alot of time with him AW IMMA MISS HIM SO MUCH WHEN HE LIVES ergh
SO JUNK !!!
then yeah we wrestle we watched tv we cuddled together and he was telling me what hes gonna miss when hes at retreat i was smiling :D:D:D
then the mommy came home we went to NEX and got what my baaby needed and yeah we ate together we ate mcdees and we were talking
and kissing BUT NOT IN PUBLIC like a KISS mwauh * :D
and yeah they dropped me off and now im home writing this

UGH FOURTH PERIOD SHE SAID LOTS OF WORK TOMORROW HAAAWH :[
here comes the headache

alright good bye and good night

No comments: