Tuesday, January 6, 2009

okaay

my mommy was talking to me cos' yeah babe anyways let me say the story

kae ! well babes going out today with cousin to exclusive and baaby told me so i was like i wanna come cause i wanna buy me somthing yenno and plus i never been there before so i wanted to see whats to good abuot that store so he asked aj if i can come with and hes like oh theres not gonna be enough space cause hes picking up three other girls and yeah babe told me im like HAWH so erking and mean and then babe said why dont i just go get you somthing will pick your money up and im like okay sure why not, and so then babe also said but you gotta give aj $3 and im like WHAT why so erking and babe said i know but yeah he said you gotta give him $3 for gass im thinking why me he has other friends and hes picking up three girls so why dont he just ask them like i mean c;mon think bout it $1 $2 $3 $3 right there so annoying i swear and im thinking why does baby gotta go when babe dont even got money with him ugh so annoying and why does he have to go i mean like KHGASKLFHLASHF

UGHH WHATEVERS HARD TO EXPLAIN THATS JUST HALF THE STORY klhsklfaslfb >:[

bye

No comments: