Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 09'

&& HAPPY ONE YEAR TO ME AND MY BAABY BOY KENNETH UNCIANO GUILLEN :D

well today for me was bussay kae woke up around 9ish went with mom to get her paper sign and yeahh , went in ewa & then waipahu and after that was done me and my momomy went wal-mart to exchange my mini laptop cause it wasent working good so had a refund and got my money back i miss it now :[ aw but its kae next time imma get me it not now & then after i got my money back i was thinking of buying me a camera but changed my mind and didnt get me it lol then my mom was getting mad at me cause i couldnt make my mind up HAHA OOPS : & then yeah went mcdee's to go eat and then mommy dropped me off at babes house so we can spend out one year anniversary together :D and as i got three aj was there and so then me aj and baabe went to his uncles house and then we all went costco to buy fireworks for aj for there finally tonight & then we went wal-mart i got me my mommy birthday & christmas gift & then now i gotta get my dady somthing but idk hmm ANYWAYS after wal mart went to his uncles house again & then we went aj's house me and babe stayed there cause we wanted to go back in the room where he asked me out but his grandparents were in there and when it finally reached to 3:40 HAPPY ONE YEAR wooohooo :D:D:D:D yeah me and babe kissed and recorded us saying it aw then we cuddled and talked and whatevers and maid trouble HAHA ilove him FOREVER :D & then yeah mommy picked me up went with her to watch her patients it was so LOUD omgg in that neighborhood SO MUCH PEOPLE KEEP POPING like non stop OMG, i was getting annoyed because yeah my ears were hurting but yeah me and mom were watching the E thing haha idk channel 61 was good, and then yeah when it reached 9 we finally went to my auntys house and yeah i was hungry so ate and yeah maid a video with kyra music video & then yeah texted people watched tv till it reached 12 and when it finally reached 12 BAAAM all the fire cracker was poping so beautiful :D AW but then baabe didnt even call i had to call him :[ but whatevers
then yeah was done and cleaned and yeah went home so smmoky coming back home and yeah now im on here im bored & its COLD


damn 2009 AUREADY so fast the year went by omg well gotta make thebest of this year imma be a better person and learn and concentrate

haha kae GNIGHT BYE 08 HELLO 09 :D

No comments: