Saturday, December 13, 2008

stormy friday

okaay, so woke up around like 6 15 wow my mommy and sister dont bother waking me up hahah whatevers, so yeah got rready i already knew wht i was gonna wear ;] so got to school walked around with my cousin chanele and then walked to d building cause its boring, omgg then like this bug came out of its shell idk it was this black bugg i was fasinated with it cause like yeah i never know that bugg can do that , ew its sooo ugly >_<>
but yeah anyways got to 1st went to this avid thingy idk my teacher thought it would be good for me and then yeah went back to claass did a test i didnt get to finish but ill finish on monday :]
then 2nd just did a lab, then lunch it was fun but errgh stupid people, DISGUSTING -_- idk who spitt on my phone but jasmine washed cause it was her fault ughhh damn people, then 3rd finish the 1.4 assignment i finished :] and then 4th did our dvd layout and podcast omg i dont want an f in that class so crazy,
then like afterschool went home bllah was on here and then like yeah hours paast, and omgg there was like thunder and lighting and then there was this LOOOUD ONE that scared the shhit out of me i swear, i never heard a thunder like that before whooole crap so scary still can picture me hearing it,

annnnyways dad dropped me off to babes house, so scary when my dad was driving because like you couldnt really see when you were driving cause the raain omg was strong damn, scaary but i stayed calm :] so got to babes house ergh he said it was a blackout but he lied haha that loser, then we went on the computer and watched tv and just talked :] then the mommy went to go buy us jack in the box mmm :] yummy affter that babe was like talking in the launguage of his own haha so erking lol he couldnt stop omgg -_- lol so then afffter we ate we played jon can a poo hahaha was so funnny and fun i loved it :] :] :]
I WONNNN hahha couldnt stop no no no i hhhad to win evertime i lost lol, thhhen we were tired cause yeah everytime one of us lost we would end up laughing or tickleing eachother or pushing eachother haha was funnny :]
annyways watched the movie narnia havent watched that in the longest so it was goood to refresh my memory of that movie,
aww :] then my mommmy picked me up and yeahh it was coold and it was like traffic still cause they said somewhere was flouded but idk whhatevers,
soo anyways imma go shower now getting late GNIGHT

No comments: