Sunday, November 30, 2008

blehhh SUNDAYS !

hm... emotions lately

okay IM SORRRY ! i said that last night but its true and no im not calling you a bitch i swear im not
i would never ! but you always follow him everywhere and blow me off ! or when i say i wanna just be with you
and spend my time with you, we always have to be with him HOW COME !?
AND THEN when he tells you oh lets cruise BOOM you say yes, every thought about me huh?! or when i tell you no i dont want you to go with him today you always start giving attitude and being mean and say "what are we gonna do the whole day " then you make me feel bad so i end up coming even if i dont wanna ! you say im on your mind 24/7 but somtimes i dont think iam,

yenno your always on my mind why do you think i always call you but you never answer until like night time it makes me sad cause its like you dont even wanna talk to me, or when you do call wel only talk for a while cause your "tired" gahh i hate it when you call me so LATE cause whenever i wanna tell you somthing or talk to you for a long time like for hours and hourse i cant cause your "tired" YENNO WHY cause your either out with him and then come home so LATE even your mom said you come home late whenever you go out with him and then i stay up like late till you call , then IM TIRED and then i get grouchy with you which im SORRY but yehh you call late start calling early pleaase,

ergh i guess you can say im jealous when your with him babe cause like you spend MORE time with him then you do with me,

like yesterday i cant belive you went out waikele when you knew i was coming over right after work yenno how much time i was begging my mom them to hurry up because like they kept taking long to buy things and im like "HAWWH HURRY UP I WANNA SEE KENNETH"
so when i finally got to your house i ran to the door and your mom answerd and you werent even in your room or at home cause you were SHOPPING as always i swear you shop more than me haha ! ANYWAYS i was waiting patiently in your room watching lord of the rings hawh you took FOREVER, i was waiting for you for like 2 HOURS ! then your mom said were gonna pick up kenneth wanna come and im like YEAAAH ! so then when we finally picked you up and finally reached to your house I ALREADY HAD TO GO HOME so thats your fault those two hours i could of been spending time with you but you were out ! hawwh you never think did you i guess you thought you were gonna be home when i get there but you werent maid me sad :[
well im seeing you today IF YOU WANT ME TOO ! i really want to see you today right after work

and if you read this babe dont be offended by it its just my emotions lately so yeh have to get it out somwhere which is here !!

mkaay im done for now
BYEEES <3>

No comments: